martes, 30 de noviembre de 2010

My idea of job



My ideal Job would be to Work  in horses healt of a equestrian sport center. It could be the Hipic club, I don´t know another in Chile. The hipic club is a good option. You earn a lot of money, is a pleasant job and you are part of a victory, becasuse you make the horses be in exelent condition for race. This job is in Santiago, with a central ubication
This job would make me happy because I love horses, they are the best, Very big, beautiful, useful, and very yielders. Would be pleasan work with this animals. Furthemore, this job is in Santiago, my city, thus I would be near to my famiy.
I dont know so much about the work hours and the boss. There are not much information at respect, because is a exclusive job, you have to be a good professional and get in, how you say in spanish, by  “pituto”. I hope one day to achieve that level and into to work there. For that I will strive very much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario