miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

My career


Hi, now I will deep about the reason of my decision at choose my career. Medicine veterinary was my 4th option, at first I didn`t be sure to choose it, but at pass the time I understood that it would be more beneficial for me, because  I am good in biology, an animal lover and a person interested in the healt, for all this, the studying would be easier, because this qualities in my self make me feel motivation to study veterinary and the motivation take an important role in the learning.

I think the career is very nice and dificult, for me is a defiance, a defiance I want to win. For that I have to be dedicated and responsible, furtemore I have to be able to combat the lazyness. I dont know if I am completly ready for this, but with the time I know that I wil to adquir this qualities.

I think  the universiti is exelent. It is able to make us develop our skills. The place is large and beautifull, but their ubication is not so good.

In the future I want to focus on the mayior clinical, in horses specifictly, I love the horses tath is more, I would like to have got a horse, on the other hand, is a exelent option and the equestrian sports are taking a high level of popularity, it means is a good business.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, now I will deep about the reason of my decision at choose my career. Medicine veterinary was my 4th option, at first I WF didn`t be sure to choose it, but at pass the time I understood that it would be more beneficial for me, because I am good WW in biology, an animal lover and a person interested in the SP healt, for all this, the studying would be easier, because WF this qualities in my self make me feel motivation to study veterinary and the motivation take an important role in the learning.

    I think the career is very nice and dificult, for me is a WF defiance, a defiance I want to win. For that I have to be dedicated and responsible, furtemore I have to be able to combat the lazyness. I dont know if I am completly ready for this, but with the time I know that I wil to SP adquir this qualities.

    I think the SP universiti is SP exelent. It is able to make us develop our skills. The place is large and SP beautifull, but their WW ubication is not so good.

    In the future I want to focus on the WW mayior WF clinical, in horses S;P specifictly, I love WW the horses SP tath is more, I would like to have WW got a horse, on the other hand, is a SP exelent option and the equestrian sports are taking a high level of popularity, it means is a good business.

    francisco,
    well done! the best of luck!
    check the corrections ok?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the clinic of horses is a branch of veterinary very entertaining, but this
    requires great skill with this animals.

    ResponderEliminar